After Day 1 of our first CAL1 course in Kiev (April 5, 2017), we’re sharing the first insights.
Join us in London on May 18/19, 2017, for the next one!
What makes TrustTemenos CAL1 special?
Certified Agile Leadership is a relatively open frame – there is no one path to leadership, no one way to be an agile leader. Our TrustTemenos CAL1 training
- is developed and delivered by a pair – male and female – integrating those different perspectives and energies.
- transcends leading to grow followers or leading to grow leaders: we lead to grow adults who can consciously decide when to lead, when to follow, and why.
- as we want to lead and follow in an elegant dance, we teach and learn together: Christine and Olaf participate and share eye-to-eye, creating emergent opportunities for surprise.
- leadership at its core is developing relationships. We very consciously build strong and trusting relationships in this course, so that you know how to become an expert at that.
- awareness maps integrate learning and sharing of everyone – no matter what your experiences are, it’s very likely everyone will learn something from you.
- deeply respects your way and style of thinking and working and leading right now, offering ways to clarify your intention, identity and context so that you can consciously improve it.
- focuses not on leadership methods and tools, but on inspection and adaptation methods and tools.
Impressions from the Day