Mentoring for (Agile) Coaches
Hone your craft. Learn with a tight group. Move towards CEC or CTC certifications.
Bi-weekly calls. Slack for questions in between. Join any time.
Topics are planned and decided by the group. They will include:
- Contracting – how to start a coaching relationship well
- Holding Space
- Invitation for change and self-organisation
- Scaffolding responsibility
- Listening well and asking good questions
- Clean Language and Clean Feedback – keeping a Clean stance
- Leaving – how to end a coaching relationship well
Become part of a group of coaches who listen to and care for each other.
We are compassionate.
Let us love your potential into existence.
Learning happens when we are uncomfortable.
Supervision. Confrontation. Difficult conversations.
We will support you by challenging the way you think, you perceive and interpret the world.
We will help you grow.
Learn with one of the most prolific coaches out there. Benefit from the wisdom about human development we have accumulated and conceptualised.
Build trust. Increase confidence.
Design and deliver great products and services.
Grow teams and organisations.