Are you a founder? Leading your team into the disruptive unknown?
Do you build relationships in your team that sustain the tensions of uncertainty and growth?
Do you have a situation in your team where improving trust might help?
How to build and keep trust in your fast moving environment?
How to establish trustful and open communication which will build the innovative culture you are aiming at?
Starting 15:00 CET, 09:00 EDT
and: 16:00 CET, 10:00 EDT
Join us next Tuesday for an online, recorded conversation on Zoom.
You will get
- 20 min of our full attention (so we will have time for three “cases”)
- Consulting with compassion and advice
- Tips for exercises you can run the next day
- (depending on attendance) feedback and tips from other founders
Why are we doing it?
- We want to collect examples of the challenges startups face around trust
- We want to get recordings of how we work
- We want to offer help with a low threshold of entry
- We want to foster a community of creative leaders of trusting organisations
What is your investment?
- 1hr of your time
- Be intentional about publishing the video afterwards
Olaf Lewitz. Scott Downs. Christine Neidhardt.
Christine, Temenos host and company culture coach, helps leaders to create a trustful, creative working environment and to tap into the energies of conflicts.
Scott: former investment banker, coach-entrepreneur, fostering leadership for creativity, consciousness, love, abundance and sustainability.
Olaf: Trust artist and coach. Temenos host. Liberating people and companies from oppression. You deserve to love what you do.