Who are you when you are working at your best?
The new year and January in general is a great time to reflect on what it takes to do our best work. How do we show up and where do we need support? What does it look like?
Join Olaf Lewitz and Sylvia Taylor, as they demonstrate how master coaches help people answer that question and put action toward making it happen.
Next Tuesday, 24th of January, join us for a free virtual coaching session where we demonstrate how clean language and being present can level up your coaching mastery.
This one hour virtual session is for you if…
- You want a kick-start into the new year.
- You want help answering the question: Who am I when I am working at my best?
- You want to understand what great coaching can look like.
- You have the word ‘coach’ in your title or job description (Agile Coach comes to mind), and you want to be more effective.
- You are curious about coaching because you’ve heard it can be an effective way to motivate yourself and/or your team.
- You are curious about coaching because you’ve heard it can be an effective way to work through feeling stuck.
- You have worked with a “coach” in the past, but it felt more like a lecture, and you want to see amazing coaches in action.
Things to keep in mind:
- The one hour free coaching session will be recorded.
- If you sign-up early and want to be a coachee, then leave a comment below.
- We’ll start the coaching sessions a few minutes after 19:00 (7pm) Berlin time.
- We aren’t sure how many people we can host on zoom, but will cap it at 20. Sign-in early to avoid being locked out.
A little about Olaf:
Trust Artist and Certified Enterprise Coach with the Scrum Alliance, Olaf focuses on increasing confidence and trust in individuals and organisations. Olaf is one of the founders of TrustTemenos Leadership Academy.
A little about Sylvia:
An ICF Certified (International Coaching Federation) coach, Sylvia has been coaching teams and those who lead organisations for the last 8 years. She has magical abilities in team and organisational development. Sylvia is part of the first generation of TrustTemenos Leadership Academy alumni.