- according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, if the processing of your personal data is necessary for the initiation, conclusion or execution of a contractual relationship;
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, if, considering a balance of interests, the processing is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests; this includes, in particular, our interests in analyzing, optimizing and securing the offer on our website – in particular an analysis of user behavior, the creation of profiles for advertising purposes and the storage of access data as well as the use of third-party providers.
- Your IP address
- Type and version of your browser
- Visiting time
- The page from which you visited our site
- Name of the called page
- Exact time of the cal
- The transferred amount of data.
- required for the fulfillment of a contract in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO or
- based on our legitimate interest in effective performance in accordance with. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO
- be covered by a consent given by you or
- become necessary if we are required to provide it under law according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO by an authorized government or state agency.
Transfer to foreign countries, especially USA Our website uses external providers based outside the EU for various functions. In particular cookies, active Java scripts and other techniques may cause your data to be processed and stored outside the EU. However, we will not disclose your information to a third country unless the EU Commission has established comparable data protection as in the EU, or if you have given us your informed consent or if we have agreed with the provider standard contractual clauses to protect your data. For the USA, with the Privacy Shield Agreement see https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome under certain conditions, sufficient data protection has been established.. For more information about your rights in each of the following transfers of information to the United States, see http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/document/citizens-guide_en.pdf Rights of users – information You can request information about the personal data stored by us at any time free of charge. This will require identification of your identity to prevent abuse. Deletion, correction, restriction You may at any time request correction of incorrect data as well as a restriction of your processing or the deletion of your data. We will then immediately correct, block or even delete your personal data, provided that this is not precluded for statutory reasons. Data transfer You may require us to transmit the data stored about you in machine-readable form. Complaints Insofar as you feel that your rights have been infringed by our data processing, you can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
|The Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information|
|Husarenstr. 30 – 53117 Bonn|
|+49 (0) 228-997799-0|
|+49 (0) 228-997799-5550|
- This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.
- Visitors who use this website and rely on any information do so at their own risk.
- We are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any other websites to which we provide a link and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with us you agree to grant us, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way we want (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any USA or European laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- You must not use our website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. The majority of content posted in this forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of TrustTemenos Academy / Olaf Lewitz / trusttemenos.com. We accept no responsibility for any loss or harm incurred.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, trusttemenos.com, its officers, employees, contractors or content providers shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or otherwise in connection with your use of TrustTemenos Academy / Olaf Lewitz / trusttemenos.com or any information, services or content on trusttemenos.com.
Olaf Lewitz Kolberger Platz 6 14199 Berlin E-Mail email@example.com Copyright 2018 – TrustTemenos.com – All Rights Reserved